Παρασκευή 28 Οκτωβρίου 2011

A STRONG FRIENDSHIP / DRAGON & CHILD

TRISTAN: Hey, mum. Look what I found!
MORGAN: Oh,Tristan. Not again!
TRISTAN: Oh, mum. Please, can I keep him? Look at him. He is so little! I found him in the woods, just as he was getting out of his egg!
MORGAN: What?! Are you serious?! You must take him back! What if his mother starts looking for him? Did it ever occur to you that she may start worrying for him... I mean...
TRISTAN: Mum...
MORGAN: What were you thinking?!
TRISTAN: Mum, you don't understand. His mother is...
MORGAN: Send him back to his mother this instant! You hear me Tristan?!
TRISTAN: Mum! His mother was lying next to the egg... dead!
MORGAN: ................Oh! I see.... (silence)
TRISTAN: Pleeeeease, mum! I promise to take care of him! He is all alone and that we always wanted a dragon. Remember?


MORGAN: Well... I suppose we can keep him, but only for a while. O.K.
TRISTAN: Mum! You are the best! (hugs her)
MORGAN: What is the name of our new fellow?
TRISTAN: His name is Falkor!
MORGAN: Falkor? Oh, O.K. then. Welcome little Falkor! (caressing the dragon's head)
TRISTAN: Mum, can i go play now?
MORGAN: Nooooo! You promised to take care of him! First thing that you should do, is to feed him. He must be starving. And, I will help you with his bath. O.K.?
TRISTAN: Awesome! Thanks mum!

 Morgan looked at Tristan with a smile on her face. He was growing up fast. Faster than she thought! After the death of his father, Tristan was all she got. But he was feeling lonely, despite the love and carrying everyone gave him in the castle. And then, it occurred to Morgan that maybe, Falkor came at the right time.


Years passed and Tristan and Falkor's friendship grew stronger every day. They were inseparable!


 Falkor was watching after Tristan when his mother wasn't around. He was very protective and caring....


TRISTAN: Falkor! (gazzing at the mountains)
FALKOR: Yes, Tristan ?
TRISTAN: Do you know what’s out there?
FALKOR: No Tristan, I don’t. One thing is for sure though; I want to learn more about the world we live in. I want to learn more about my own species. I want us to explore the world. To go on many adventures!
TRISTAN: Me, too, Falkor! One day, we are going to travel around the world. One day, we are going to fly across the sky! Together Falkor!
FALKOR : Yes, together!

A few years later, Tristan's mother died from pneumonia. Now, he was the successor of the throne and he had to face many enemies! His uncle had already declared war on Tristan’s city! Tristan’s people were in danger!
"Always doubt... question everything... trust a few” were the last words of his mother.
He was about to face a war! And, Falkor was the only one he could trust and the only one that Tristan could rely on for guidance.

FALKOR: Don't worry Tristan! I am with you!
TRISTAN: I do not have enough men to go to war! Most of these people are peasants! I do not wish to betray their trust... I....
FALKOR: Don't worry, I said! I have some friends who are willing to help!



The sky darkened while numerous dragons were circling, flying high above their heads....

TRISTAN: Oh, my! All these dragons are.....thank you Falkor! You are the best!

FALKOR: No Tristan! I thank you. Thank you for being my friend! I will always guard you...’til death! Now....what are your orders, sir ?

TRISTAN: Sir? No, not "sir"! Tristan. Just Tristan. I will always be Tristan for you, Falkor....always !



They stood there in silence.....waiting for the right moment...the moment that would change both their lives! War had begun, but they were not afraid. Their friendship was stronger than anything that war would have them face! ‘Til death.....






Pictures : http://wall.alphacoders.com/index.php?s=Fantasy &
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=dragon+and+child

Music : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-atChhv_Y

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: